The WINBAG® was invented by a window installer who felt there was a tool missing in his tool box that would make many of his every day jobs easier. By developing his ideas together with Fastener Manufacturer RED HORSE the WINBAG® was created! Now Professionals and DYIs alike can use Winbag with great advantages, such as:
- 135 KILO / 300 LBS force at your fingertips
- Leveling of elements from narrow gaps of 2mm (3/32”) and up to 50 mm (2”)
- Infinite adjusting possibilities
- Everyone can be a pro with WINBAG®!
- Gentle on surfaces leaving no scratches behind
- Time saving- very often a two man job can now be one man and a Winbag!
- WINBAG® PUSH one handed release valve to make the leveling concise!
- WINBAGS® safety value allows a no fail approach to installs
- Very durable – can be used again and again and comes with a one year Manufacturer Warranty
You imagination is the ONLY limit for what WINBAG® can do! Leveling, adjusting, positioning, lifting, pushing, holding, or pressing you can use the WINBAG® for.
- Positioning window and door frames before final fastening
- Lifting even heavy doors into place on or off the hinges easily
- Adjustments of household appliances
- When installing cabinets the WINBAG® provides precise leveling and an extra hand
- Great leveler and extra hand with drywall installation
- Adjustments and leveling of heavy appliances
- WINBAG® is an extra hand to hold an item in place while you work on a project
- Temporary lifting of objects
- As a “soft shim” against delicate surfaces
- WINBAG® goes where we can’t! Tight spots and narrow locations
- … and so much more – TELL US ABOUT YOUR JOBS
- If you have a unique WINBAG® application or story, share them with us!
Caution: For word on special caution when using WINBAGS please refer to Caution Page.